Friday, September 24, 2010

First Post

This site is gonna be basically about everything hardcore in the world.  I'll keep up to date with news about your favorite metalcore, post-hardcore, and other metal-esque bands, and I'll be keeping updated with new music videos, albums, and whatnot as frequently as I can.  I'd have to say a good place to start is Asking Alexandria.  Now, we all know this band is amazing, but they only have one album.  We can all say that The Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel) is most likely the best song off of Stand Up and Scream, but we can only listen to it so many times.  They have announced that they will be releasing a new album in December of 2010 with the title Reckless and Relentless.  This is pretty old news if your a fan of the band, but I thought that it would help people that haven't been checking in with them.  I'll be trying to stay up to date with the progress on this album, as this is my favorite band of all time.  Also I'd like to add that they have three songs available on the Rock Band Network store; The Final Episode (Let's Change the Channel), Hey There Mr. Brooks, and A Prophecy.  As for this post, that's gonna be it.  I'll try to do a post a night with the biggest news in metalcore.  I'll also put a music video on each post so you can listen to the band your reading about.  It should come as no surprise that today's video will have to be The Final Episode by Asking Alexandria.  Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment